Apr 14, 2011

Infertility is the Bad Dream I Can't Wake From

Infertility has been paralyzing me for months. I'm terrified to meet people and small talk sends me into anxiety attacks.  I just can't handle it. I have been having horrible dreams lately.  Dreams where I'm bawling and telling people that I am the reason Mike isn't a father and that I'm terrified he's going to leave me. In awake-land Mike has assured me that this isn't going to happen, of course! Last night I dreamed that I was crying and telling someone else about the other dream. Dreaming about a dream! Only this wasn't Inception and there was no kicker. I couldn't wake up from this nightmare and I felt like I was crying all night long. Infertility is now paralyzing me even when I sleep and I hate it.

1 comment:

  1. What a horrifying feeling :(( I'm so sorry girl. There is no fear like worrying your husband will leave you to find a fertile wife :'(

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!