![]() |
| SIL saved the day and brought Vegan Peeps and Chocolates |
I've been waking up with crazy hot flashes--a side effect of the HCG shot I had last week? Ive been kind of crampy today but no other "symptoms." I know it's too early though and I know should stop charting since the meds can make my chart all wonky but I can't stop. It's kind of like a safety net and I *should* know but 12dpo whether or not AF is going to show up. I'm going to test again later this week to see if the trigger shot is out of my system. This 2ww is going by way too slow!
In other news....one month from tomorrow we will be boarding a plane bound for the UK! =)
Happy Easter everyone, especially all of us who celebrated with empty arms. I hope that by next Easter we are all able to play Easter Bunny for our little ones!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!