I'm sitting here crying right now. My temp dropped this morning and I have light flow. The ONLY reason I was okay with getting my period this month is because I knew I could call to schedule the HSG.
I called the IF clinic and she said because of the holiday weekend (i.e. post wide training holiday) they are only doing the procedures one day next week and they're completely booked. The first available appointment is Oct 12, which is passed the window of opportunity for this month. That means I have to wait another month to have my HSG. I am so disappointed and frustrated. I felt so hopeful for next cycle and the wind has just been completely knocked out of my sails. I know I am fortunate to receive free healthcare but working around the Army's schedule just sucks!
What's to say that there won't be another training holiday in November and so on and so forth? Ugh. I feel so let down.
Hello cycle 20. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!