Sep 17, 2010

Teddy Bear in a Punk Rock Suit

Every now and then Mike wows me and absolutely knocks me off my feet. Today he did it twice. 
I told him that I've been reading that most husbands have not been allowed in the room during their wife's HSG because it is kind of a surgical procedure. It sucks because I'm really nervous about it and it will most likely be painful.  He said, "Well then I'm just going to have to see if they'll let me wear scrubs or something so I can go in with you." What a guy!
A few weeks ago he told me about a dream he had. A little boy came up to him and grabbed hold of his leg and said to a girl a little older than him, "Haha. Can't catch me! Daddy is home base!"  Talk about inducing a flow of tears! Anyway, after having dinner with some of our friends and their three year old in NY Mike started talking about how he won't be able to tell his little girl no. He plans to be completely wrapped around her little finger. Big, tattooed, scary Mike. I always said he was my teddy bear in a punk rock suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!