Do you have any idea what it's like to feel so happy for someone else while at the same time be completely sad for yourself?
This is how I felt when I received these pictures from Mike, who is still TDY to Fort Drum. Friends of ours had their second baby while he was there and he got to see her when she was a few days old. These pictures made me cry. Mike had a difficult time seeing her and he said it was hard. He's such a macho man that I forget how muchour my our infertility hurts him too. I can't wait for the time to come when I'll be able to share pictures of Mike holding our own baby.
This is how I felt when I received these pictures from Mike, who is still TDY to Fort Drum. Friends of ours had their second baby while he was there and he got to see her when she was a few days old. These pictures made me cry. Mike had a difficult time seeing her and he said it was hard. He's such a macho man that I forget how much


No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!