Dec 6, 2012

Happy St. Nicholas Day #2

Happy St. Nicholas Day to all my readers! I've been looking forward to this day for awhile. One year ago today I found out that our IVF had worked and I had a baby growing in my tummy. We were so shocked. We were overjoyed. When Mike went to work I was scared to move off our bed for fear of doing something to make it all go away. Those early days of pregnancy were so incredibly surreal. I just didn't believe that it was finally happening to me. I remember going into the Maternity section at Target and feeling uncomfortable (I think I compared it to Mor.dor) 


I can hardly believe that in one year we went from here:
to here:


Each one of Hazel's smiles and cuddles make every single injection and procedure worth it. I would do it all 10,000 more times if it meant having this sweet baby girl in our lives.

2 comments:

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!