Dec 2, 2012

Christmastime!

Despite the 70 degree weather yesterday, we set out to find the perfect first Christmas tree for Hazel. Unfortunately, Hazel hadn't slept well all morning so she was a complete crab as we walked around the tree farm. We still got some cute pictures though.
Alabama is a different world. They actually sprayed their trees green here! I guess the heat turns them yellowy during this time of year. We are definitely not in WA anymore. Man, I've never been so homesick for another place before. Sigh...
Anyway, we had a good time putting up our tree but it would have been better if it didn't give Mike and I a rash while doing so. The branches are so flimsy that we couldn't put our German Candles on it so we resorted to tinsel which turned out to be really bad with the cats. Again, sigh.... We are not southerners and it felt so wrong to br trimming the tree in shorts with the windows open!



 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Getting a tree in shorts and a tshirt!! Haha!

    She gets more cute every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable! I missed your posts! Ah! Loving the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!