Feb 11, 2013

These Days Won't Last Forever.

Life with our babies is so precious and I can personally attest to how incredibly fast it flies by. I am by no means a perfect mom. I get frustrated and tired but I try to constantly remind myself that we waited four years for this little girl. FOUR years with empty arms. Four years with plenty of time to get out the door in a moment's notice and go have drinks at a bar and four years of wearing clothes without baby puke all over them. There is nothing in this world more important than my baby and if it means going to bed with her at 8:00 so I can nurse her into the land of Blinkin, Winkin and Nod then so be it. These days won't last forever. They're only little for so long.



2 comments:

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!