I'm six months old today! I can sit up on my own, I love to look at my animals, I am rolling everywhere and starting to get into things. I've tried a few solid foods but mama's milk is still my favorite thing- I am weighing almost 16 pounds now! I love to chew on everything, including my toes. I don't like long naps anymore but I make up for it at night by sleeping 11-12 hours, with a few feedings from mom. I love to be outside and to look at the world and I like my stroller, except when I'm tired. That goes for my car seat too. I'm such a happy baby and love to jabber. I say "Mamamama" and "Dadadadada" all the time now!
Feb 10, 2013
Six Months Old
I can not believe that it's already Hazel's
Half Birthday. Seriously, where did the last six months go? I feel like
she was just a newborn and now she's halfway to a year. It's going by much too fast but Mike and I are loving every minute of it! We love and cherish this little girl. I took Hazel outside today for a little Half Birthday photo shoot. Our kid is too damn cute.
I'm six months old today! I can sit up on my own, I love to look at my animals, I am rolling everywhere and starting to get into things. I've tried a few solid foods but mama's milk is still my favorite thing- I am weighing almost 16 pounds now! I love to chew on everything, including my toes. I don't like long naps anymore but I make up for it at night by sleeping 11-12 hours, with a few feedings from mom. I love to be outside and to look at the world and I like my stroller, except when I'm tired. That goes for my car seat too. I'm such a happy baby and love to jabber. I say "Mamamama" and "Dadadadada" all the time now!
I'm six months old today! I can sit up on my own, I love to look at my animals, I am rolling everywhere and starting to get into things. I've tried a few solid foods but mama's milk is still my favorite thing- I am weighing almost 16 pounds now! I love to chew on everything, including my toes. I don't like long naps anymore but I make up for it at night by sleeping 11-12 hours, with a few feedings from mom. I love to be outside and to look at the world and I like my stroller, except when I'm tired. That goes for my car seat too. I'm such a happy baby and love to jabber. I say "Mamamama" and "Dadadadada" all the time now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love all these pics! Happy lil chubster!! ;)
ReplyDeleteShe is SO cute!!! Happy 6 months Hazel :)
ReplyDeleteToo cute!
ReplyDelete