Feb 4, 2012

To the Moon!

If you know me in real life you know that I make no effort to hide the fact that I am extremely liberal but since many of you do not know me in real life- Hi, my name is Megan and I am a liberal. I have blogged a few times about politics before but for the most part I do not go off on political rants (except to my poor husband....God bless him!) However, I feel like this article should be given some attention, particularly since many of my readers are also struggling or have struggled with infertility.
First of all Newt, fuck you. My baby is not the product of immoral and you are the last person in the world who should be preaching to ANYONE about immorality. For those who don't know he's on wife #3, having cheated on the previous two wives and leaving one of them in the midst of her battle with cancer. While he was Speaker of the House and heading up the investigation on Bill Clinton's infidelity old Newtie was also having an affair. Can you say hypocrite? Sure, sure he claims to be a good Catholic but it's really funny that the Catholic Church wrote both Gingrigch and Santorum asking them to stop promoting racism and prejudice in the name of religion. (One of the very few things I'd like to high five the Catholic Church for!)  I could go on and on about the candidates running for president on the GOP side but I have to keep this short today so I will just end with this:







2 comments:

  1. Ugh. There are so many things I want to write, but I think you summed it up best: can you say hypocrite? Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah. Since it's possible that we will be headed for IVF or IUI at the least, that article makes me so angry.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!