How big is baby? The size of a peach.
Symptoms: I wake up with a headache nearly every day but I'm normally able to nurse it away by lunch time. Peeing all.the.time and still throwing up at least three times a week. We took a few loads over to the new house this weekend and I was incredibly winded going up and down the stairs. I really hope my energy comes back in 2nd tri so I can be more ethan just a bump on a log.
Total weight gain/loss: I think around 3 pounds.
Maternity clothes? If I'm at home I live in my pajamas and comfy pants. When I actually leave the house I'm in jeans and a few shirts.
Sleep: It's getting better but I still have to get up several times a night to pee.
Best moment this week: Seeing our new home on post and picking out the baby's room. So surreal. Oh and I was doing dishes and Mike commented, "You have no idea the feeling I get when I see you from the side, knowing our baby is growing inside you. I can't explain it. I love you so much." ::swoon::
Movement: I *think* I am feeling something but not very often. Every now and then it feels like little bubbles and tickles---different than what gas pains feel like.
Food cravings: Not necessarily cravings but I am easily persuaded these days--yesterday we were near a Pa.nera and as soon as that popped into my head I had to have a bread bowl of broccoli cheese soup RIGHT THEN.
Gender: Not yet but we'll hopefully be finding out in a few weeks!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Brushing my teeth without gagging and throwing up. Yup, still a problem.
What I am looking forward to: Feeling the baby move more and finding out the gender!
Next Appointment: 2/16 to meet my midwife
Weekly Wisdom: The nausea and throwing up do not just disappear once you hit 2nd tri.
Milestones: Today I am officially in the second tri by most standards!
Oh......and I can finally tell the world the news now. Remember my SIL and brother had an overlapping IVF cycle the same time as Mike and I? We found out right away that they were expecting too but they were choosing to keep it private to the world until second tri. They came out this week and they're having twins! She's due two days after me and they live only an hour away from us. SO many babies! My family is so blessed.

Second tri!!!! I had been wondering about your SIL, so exciting- so many babies all at once!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad your pregnancy is going do well and your SIL is having twins! So exciting and fun!!
ReplyDeleteso exciting!!! glad things are going well for you. Congrats to your whole family on all the babyness going on! :)
ReplyDelete