Jun 13, 2011

Follie Check. Cycle #29.

This is our fourth cycle of Clomid and I'll have my ultrasound tomorrow to check my follicle size. I'll only be on CD10 so I'm not sure what to expect. The nurse told me they'd send me home with the trigger shot. We'll do IUI one day later this week too.

I'm going to talk to the doctor (again) and request 7 dpo blood work (again) and pray that he doesn't say no (again.) Ridiculous, isn't it?   We're also going to talk to him about moving on to other drugs if I don't get pregnant this month. Considering that 85% of women who become pregnant on Clomid get pregnant within the first 3 months, we're ready to try something else.  Wish us luck for a good appointment tomorrow.

I've started blogging about our time in the North of England but still have to finish it--never fear!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Megan! Just started to follow your blog. :) I wish the best of luck to you guys! We did 6 months of Clomid before switching to Femara. It still didn't work for us, but it did give us better results than Clomid (as far as uterine lining goes). Can't wait to hear how your appt goes tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of Luck hun! I really hope it works this time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to the both of you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!