Jun 19, 2011

Going My Way

I have vowed to make handle this 2ww differently.  After our last IUI was googling every.single.day. for post-IUI symptoms, agonizing over every single temperature and obsessing over all my phantom symptoms. I didn't drink, I watched my caffeine intake and I took it extremely easy.

This month I'm doing my own thing--I've had a few beers, I have not charted for two months and I have not asked Dr. Google any questions. Of course, I'm only 3dpiui so that could always change but for now I'm going to do my own thing. Worrying about the outcome of this IUI will do me no good. What happens, happens.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Who knows, maybe not stressing or obsessing might be the perfect thing. I hope it works this month for you. If it does, this girl needs to start liking beers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope this is your month!! And of course, I'll just throw in a "well, when you stop stressing... it will happen" just for good measure ;) Don't e-slap me lol. I hope this goes by smoothly and painlessly for you though and that you feel completely at peace and that you get your BFP!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!