Jun 16, 2011

The Deposit Has Been Made

Our second IUI was this morning. There was a new receptionist at the IF clinic and she asked me if I wanted to go back with Mike while he did his thing. We weren't the only ones in the waiting area. Talk about an awkward moment. Ha!

Mike is a rock star---even the nurse that did our IUI this morning said so!  His numbers were even better than they were last time. The nurse was hilarious--she had me hold the tube of sperm and told me to talk to them....for motivation.

Pre-Wash
Concentration: 144 mil
Total Motile Sperm 258.3 mil

Post-Wash: Concentration 263mil (they want greater than 20 mil)
Total Motile Sperm: 105.2 million (they want greater than 10 mil)

Last IUI Mike had 90 mil motile sperm and we thought that was awesome. Maybe this extra 15 million will do the job! I am feeling a little crampy but nothing too terrible.  Mike has a three day weekend and tomorrow night is Army Appreciation night at Safeco field so if you're watching the Mariners/Phillies game, look for us in right field!

I hope this two week wait goes by fast....Mike leaves for a course on Sunday so I'll be doing a lot of sewing next week, which should help past the time. Crossing my fingers and praying that I'll have good news for Mike when he gets home from school.

1 comment:

  1. Eeeeek how exciting!! I just took first dosage of clomid to get ready for IUI pretty soon. I'm nervous as heck! :)

    I hope these 2 weeks are extra good to u and my prayers r with u that u get a great outcome!! :) big hugs to u!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!