I'm 9 months old!
I weigh 18.2 pounds and am 27 inches long (growing perfectly right on the 50th percentile curve!)
I am pulling up and even standing on my own for several seconds at a time.
I'm crawling and getting into everything...--I love to splash in my doggies' water bowls.
I'm starting to cruise along the furniture and have discovered that I can crawl UNDER things. It's all fun and games until I get stuck or bang my head.
I love to pull things off shelves and watch them fall.
Diaper changes are not my friends. I have mastered the "alligator death roll."
I have ZERO teeth and that's just fine with mommy.
I'm making sure mommy stays a healthy eater because I love to beg and have some of whatever she's eating. I really like my fruits--grapes, mangoes and blueberries are my favorites.
I can sign "milk" and wave hi.
I will inevitable fall asleep in my car seat about five minutes before we arrive at mommy's destination.
I have started to make silly faces and laugh at myself.
I love to be outside and really seem to enjoy going for runs in my stroller.
I know what I want when I want it and if I don't get it I will let you know.
I love music and peek-a-boo.
I weigh 18.2 pounds and am 27 inches long (growing perfectly right on the 50th percentile curve!)
I am pulling up and even standing on my own for several seconds at a time.
I'm crawling and getting into everything...--I love to splash in my doggies' water bowls.
I'm starting to cruise along the furniture and have discovered that I can crawl UNDER things. It's all fun and games until I get stuck or bang my head.
I love to pull things off shelves and watch them fall.
Diaper changes are not my friends. I have mastered the "alligator death roll."
I have ZERO teeth and that's just fine with mommy.
I'm making sure mommy stays a healthy eater because I love to beg and have some of whatever she's eating. I really like my fruits--grapes, mangoes and blueberries are my favorites.
I can sign "milk" and wave hi.
I will inevitable fall asleep in my car seat about five minutes before we arrive at mommy's destination.
I have started to make silly faces and laugh at myself.
I love to be outside and really seem to enjoy going for runs in my stroller.
I know what I want when I want it and if I don't get it I will let you know.
I love music and peek-a-boo.
Today Hazel's doctor informed me that should be sleeping through the night and encouraged me to let her cry it out and "self soothe." Even after I told her that she was so busy during the day (and therefore nursing less) that she makes up for it at night, she told me I didn't need to feed her throughout the night. That's a great way to A) deny my baby the calories and nutrition she needs and decrease my milk supply. Glad I know better and Hazel does too--as the medical professional was giving me parenting advice she started waving bye bye like, "Okay, you can go now..." Guess she didn't like that "advice" either!
Ugh, docs can be hard sometimes. Good for you for knowing that you know Hazel's needs best!
ReplyDeleteDon't you love it when the Dr. says to just let them cry?!! Not a chance in hell! How do you feel about vaccines?
ReplyDelete