Mar 31, 2013

Think Twice.


4 comments:

  1. Hope you don't mind, I shared this on my facebook. Last year I had to deal with numerous "fake" pregnancy announcements and was not the least bit amused by it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Easter has been rough enough on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still don't understand why people think that joke is funny. I'm pretty sure I felt that way even before infertility, but maybe that was an adoptee thing. It's like...what could be funnier than telling someone who apparently doesn't want to be a parent that they're going to become one? Because in real life when that happens, it's absolutely hilarious. Especially for the child.

    Anyway, I have no idea why your posts weren't updating on my blogroll. I think it said my last post from you was like 5 months ago or something, though I just followed you over here from Ovulation Success and was excited to see updates =) Hope you and adorable Hazel are well!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!