Time is going by so quickly. At Hazel's six month check up she weighed 16lbs 8oz and measured 25.5" long. She's staying right on the 50th percentile curve. She's meeting all her milestones and growing just perfectly. She really is an easy going, chill baby. I'm so grateful for her every single day.
She's seven months old and Mike and I still can't believe she's all ours. We still marvel at every little thing she does and joke about how we'd rather spend Friday nights watching her play on the floor than go out. I can not tell you how much we love this baby girl. She's currently sitting in my laugh and giggling at the pictures of herself--precious!
I sit up without assistance and am rolling all over the place. I love peek a boo and when Mommy and Daddy sing to me. I LOVE my Jumperoo and am starting to realize that crying gets mom and dad's attention--I've started to pout. I'm reaching out for Mommy and Daddy when I want them now too. Mommy's milk is still my favorite but I love all kinds of foods too--mango is the best. I even say, "Mah" when I want mommy.
| I am such a happy baby! |
She is so darn cute and getting big! We agree, we'd much rather spend out weekends sitting around watching the boys roll around than go out- such a sweet season of life!
ReplyDeleteSo so so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteSO adorable!
ReplyDelete