Sep 22, 2012

Road Trip

After a nightmare of a week clearing Ft. Lewis and housing, dealing with packers and movers and a cleaning lady who didn't show, we are finally on our way. We drove about four hours south to Eugene, OR so that Hazel could meet her great grandparents before we head east.
We've just been relaxing and taking it easy, which is much needed after this week. We are heading to the Eugene Farmer's Market today, which
 I love! Not only is it full of awesome produce and products, it is full of hippies. Like braless, barefoot hippies. I'm not  that hardcore but I half-jokingly told Mike, "I get to be one with my people!" haha
Hazel has been awesome this week, even when I was bumping her around all day in the Ergo when we were cleaning our house for the move out inspection. We have been using disposables since Sunday and neither of us are fans, we prefer cloth much better and it looks way cuter!
I will try to post from the road as I can but it's a PITA from my phone. I want to try to keep you updated as well as record our 3,200 mile trip with a six week old, two 75 pound dogs and two cats. What an adventure!

1 comment:

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!