Sorry for the late post. How many of you thought it was because I was busy having a baby?! No such luck. Baby girl is still cooking...
How big is baby?
Symptoms: Swelling is back due to the heat. Aches, pains, hunger, fatigue.
Total Weight Loss/Gain: +40.5
Maternity Clothes: Yup. Even my big shirts aren't covering my belly anymore though.
Sleep: I miss it.
Best Moment This Week: Meeting my brother's twins (Pictures to follow!)
Gender: GIRL!!!!
Movement: Still very active. I feel lots of feet in my ribs still.
Food Cravings: Surprisingly--nothing really!
Labor Signs: I was checked last Friday and I was 1cm and 30% effaced. I had my membranes swept and later that day I was kind of crampy and actually lost bits of my mucus plug that night. Nothing has been going on since though. I've been bouncing vigorously and continuing my EPO.
Belly Button In or Out? Depending on her position it's either a slight outie or big outie.
What I miss: Being able to move freely.
What I am looking forward to: Cuddling my baby girl. Something switched on in the past few days and I am ready for her to come out now!
Next Appointment: 9 August at 38w6d.
Milestones: Baby is about 18.9 to 20.9 inches long and weighs about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds. Her head is now about the same circumference as her abdomen. She may have about an inch or so of hair already. She's slowly shedding that white goo on her skin (called vernix caseosa) but you might see some of it at birth.

Your soooo close!! You look super cute! I am getting excited for the "she's here" post!!!
ReplyDeleteGetting close mama! I can't wait to hear all about her once she arrives!!!
ReplyDelete