Apr 30, 2011

10DPIUI

Last night I had a dream that I got a BFP in the morning and woke Mike up with the best news ever. Oddly, as I was POAS in my dream the song "I Would Die for That" was playing in the background.

I ended up waking up at 0630, took my temp (it was still up--yay!) so I decided to POAS- I bought some Early Pregnancy Tests that detect as little as 10 mIU/ml.  BFN. It's still early--I have to keep telling myself that.  No spotting yet so that's good too.  Just a few more days and I will be officially "late." Fertility Friend has Wednesday as my test date. I am going crazy and can't seem to step away from Dr. Google or FF's Chart Gallery. Aaaaaah!

2 comments:

  1. in April of 2010 my period was due on the 30th. i tested on the 28th and it was negative, i tested again at night on the 30th and it was positive. you are not really not pregnant till yuor period shows up lol good luck! i hope it all goes good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though those tests say that, its not always true. Ohhh and BTWWWW make sure you watch those tests too. My last pregnancy I took the day after my period, and it said BFN, the next day when I went to take another test I saw that one in the trash, it WAS positive I just didn't give it enough time...which I though was a little strange considering I waited the 3mins like the stupid directions said haha! Best of luck to you!!<3<3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!