Nov 13, 2012

Three Months Old



 I know I probably sound like a broken record but I can't believe my baby is already three months old! Time is going too quickly. She is pretty much in all 3-6 months clothes now and has been for a few weeks. She has become so vocal and gives us the most beautiful smiles constantly. She and I have entire conversations in grunt, squeals and screeches. She is so happy first thing in the morning and pretty much only cries if she's wet or tired. I stay on top of  nursing her so she rarely cries because she's hungry but she'll cry when she wants to comfort nurse.





I feed her on demand so she doesn't really have a set schedule of any sort but she has kind of put herself on one. She'll go down anytime between 7:30 and 8:30 and will be up between 6 and 7. She still sleeps with me and nurses about every three hours at night. I really can't complain! Although, Daylight Savings Time really messed her up and for a few days we were up way before 6. That wasn't fun.


She has mastered the backwards scoot and will kick herself to the edge of her play mat. She is almost rolling over! She's about 3/4 way there and gets stuck because of her arm and shoulder. I have no idea how much she weighs or how long she is because we haven't been to the doctor yet  We tried going yesterday but Tricare never switched us over to the new region so we couldn't be seen.




Her likes:
Her playmat
Reading books
Sucking her fingers. She hasn't quite figured out her thumb yet. 
Her swing for short periods
Baths--she loves to splash!
looking at her bows and room decorations when getting her diaper changed
The bumblebee game and being tickled
Nursing--the kid is always on the boob
Her Ergo--thank GOD for babywearing or I wouldn't get anything done
Mommy but she's warming up to Daddy a little more
Bouncing
Watching ND football. Seriously--she just stares at the screen when it's on!

Her dislikes:
The carseat. Still not a fan but she is slowly getting better. We got a mirror that plays music and that keeps her entertained and happy for short spans.
Wet diapers. After a month in sposies i really think she notices when she's wet now and will let us know. Fine with me--maybe she'll potty train more quickly. :)


That's all I can think of! She really is an easy gooing baby. We are so lucky. We just stare and stare at her and still can't believe she's here.We are soaking up every minute because it's going by way too fast.

I love the BEARS and I love my Daddy

2 comments:

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!