Oct 8, 2012

Update

I know I have been terrible about blogging from the road. I have a little girl who has absolutely hated her car seat more and more each day we have traveled. We are finally one day away from our final destination and have a six hour drive ahead of us tomorrow. We will be in a hotel for a week unless we can sign for our house sooner, which I'm really praying for. I mean, who wants to stay in a hotel for a week with two huge dogs, two cats and a two month old? Aaah, I can't believe Hazel will be two months old on Wednesday. Where is the time going?  I will try to blog about our cross country drive and upload some pictures whenever I can get my laptop hooked to WiFi again. I hope some of you can help pass along my new URL to other mutual blogging friends. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!