May 13, 2012

26 Weeks



How big is baby?

Symptoms: stuffy nose (especially when I wake up- yuck!) fatigue, stretch marks on my breasts and two new symptoms this week-- rib pain and heartburn. Fun! Oh and braxton hicks too, especially when I go on long walks.
Total Weight Loss/Gain: +22. Dear Lord.
Maternity Clothes: Yup.
Sleep: I'm still sleeping pretty well, even if I am getting up at least 3-4 times to pee.
Best Moment This Week: Feeling my first kick ABOVE my belly button. Insane.
 Gender: GIRL!!!!
Movement: Lots! I love it.
Food Cravings: I've wanted some freaking pancakes ever since I saw some on a TV show the other night.
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button In or Out? It's so shallow that it's barely there anymore.
What I miss: Beer and the ability to get off the couch/out of bed without grunting. Haha.
What I am looking forward to: Finishing the nursery and hopefully passing my 1 hour glucose test on Friday!
Next Appointment: 1 June
Milestones: Officially in double digits!

1 comment:

  1. Oh the grunting! I miss being able to do things without grunting as well ;-)

    Congratulations on double digits!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!