May 5, 2012

25 Weeks


How big is baby? The size of a head of cauliflower.
Symptoms: Thirst, peeing, tender abdomen, stretch marks on breasts, stuffy nose, fatigue and a new one--heartburn!
Total Weight Loss/Gain: +16 as of my last midwife appointment.
Maternity Clothes: Yup. I did buy a new dress last week but it's still not warm enough to wear it. :(
Sleep: I'm still sleeping pretty well, even if I am getting up at least 3-4 times to pee.
Best Moment This Week: Mike coming home after not seeing me for two weeks. He was all smiles when he saw how my belly has grown. He gave me a hug and felt the baby kick on his tummy.
 Gender: GIRL!!!!
Movement: Lots! I love it.
Food Cravings: French toast and German pretzels with mustard. Super pretzels from the store will have to do. 
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button In or Out? It's so shallow that it's barely there anymore. I wonder if it will pop out.
 What I miss: Beer. I did take a sip of Mike's yesterday. So good.
What I am looking forward to: Finishing the nursery and hopefully passing my 1 hour glucose test on Friday!
Next Appointment: 11 May
Milestones: According to my book "Pregnancy Day By Day" I am in my third trimester as of 25w1d.


My belly has really grown these past few weeks!


1 comment:

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!