Jun 30, 2011

It's a Black Fly in Your Chardonnay

Irony is receiving a 10 pound box of formula samples and $20 worth of coupons that you don't remember requesting on the day you find out your second IUI failed.
Thanks, Similac.
Yup, that says MOM PREFERRED.



Double You Tee Eff Similac.

2 comments:

  1. Similac FAIL! I got one of those packages a year ago. Actually, my dad got it because I was living abroad. Fun explaining that one...especially since I hadn't ordered it! Anyway, someone told me that companies sometimes pay for information from wedding sites and then send out baby stuff a year after the wedding. (Because, you know, pretty much everyone gets pregnant a year later!) I assume companies would also go after info on baby/TTC sites too. Sigh. Sorry that happened!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry hun. I got that same package last year a week or two after losing Aidan. I just sat and sobbed.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!