Apr 17, 2013

8 Months Old

I am finding it more and more difficult to hope on the computer and blog as Hazel becomes mobile and has started getting into everything. I don't know how some of you keep up with your blogs! Anyway, my baby girl is 8 months old! Actually, she was 8 months old a week ago but I just got around to taking the pictures.


  • I can get on all fours but I'm not crawling yet--at least not forwards!
  • I love to kick, kick my legs every time I'm picked up. I get so excited!
  • I love to splash in the bath tub.
  • I'm starting to pull up on my own.
  • I've got the pincher grip down and love to feed myself.
  • I LOVE peek a boo. 
  • My kitty Figaro makes me giggle--I love him!
  • I love yogurt, sweet potatoes, mangos, grapes and drinking out of my sippy cup. (LOVE Baby-led weaning!)
  • I can push myself into a sitting position.
  • I love to be outside and am starting to enjoy my jogging stroller more.
  • I'm starting to babble.
  • I'm interacting with Mommy and Daddy more and more and starting to play games with them. I'm so silly!
  • I scared the bejeezus out of mommy a few nights by sleeping 4, 6 and 8 hour stretches! Mommy was still awake every 2-3 (at least) hours checking on me!
  • I'm very ticklish and my belly laugh is the cutest thing ever.
Guys, it's going so fast. I am having so much fun watching her grow and learn but I can't help but wish it would slow down a bit.



2 comments:

  1. What a beauty! So sweet! Post a video of her babbling when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't all the new stages so fun?!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!