Jan 8, 2013

Belated Tidings

A belated Christmas and Happy 2013!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and rang in the New year in style. know that I am majorly overdue for a blog post! I had a very busy December and now that I'm home and finally got around to unpacking my suitcase i have a sick baby. She got sick the last time we traveled too, Damn it.

The good news is that Santa brought me a Kindle.Fire for Christmas so hopefully that will make it a little easier to blog more often. I have a lot of pictures from Hazel' s first Christmas but for now I' 'll leave you with this cuteness.


Hazel on her way to see Scuba Santa at the Newport Aquarium.

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year. Hope it's off to a great start so far. Is Hazel feeling better? Love that pic of her, it's adorable and so is her hat!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!