Nov 17, 2012

Three Month Stats

Hazel went to the pediatrician on Wednesday for her two month well baby check up. We were a month overdue  because of the move. She got her DTaP and Rotavirus vaccines and did great. I was so worried about her flipping out but she gave an annoyed little fuss and was great. Whew!

She weighed 13 lbs. 12 oz. (+5 since birth) and was 23 1/4 inches long. She's a perfect growing girl! A perfect growing girl who rolled over for the first time today! And I got it on video!

Tomorrow we head to Tennessee for a week with my huge immediate family. They'll be 22 people at my sister's but luckily she has a huge house! ...and my brother is flying in from Seattle so we get to have all 3 babies together again. I can't wait to see how much they've grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you've been by. I'd love to come check out your blog too!