I am SO excited. I just finished reading the trilogy for the second time in anticipation for the movie coming out next month. I had to watch this trailer a few times because it looks so awesome! May the odds be ever in your favor.
I am so freaking excited about this movie because the books are so amazing that I just hope the movie does it justice. I'm not thrilled with the pick for Peeta but I'll have to see the movie before I make my judgments.
I am so excited for the movie to come out!!! I cant wait!
ReplyDeleteI am so freaking excited about this movie because the books are so amazing that I just hope the movie does it justice. I'm not thrilled with the pick for Peeta but I'll have to see the movie before I make my judgments.
ReplyDeleteI just read the books over Xmas and I kept picturing these people as the characters. THey have to be as good as the books. At least I hope!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited too! I looooove the books!
ReplyDeleteMe too! I am SO excited!!
ReplyDelete